Created on Friday, 15 October 2010 16:39
GIMIAS Team participated to VPH 2010 conference, organised by the Virtual Physiological Human Network of Excellence - VPH NoE in Brussels on 30th September to 1st October, 2010. Read all abstracts here.
The following works related to GIMIAS were presented:
- X. Planes et al., Toward interoperability of VPH Clinical Application Development Frameworks: synergistic development roadmap between MAF and GIMIAS. Download presentation.
- V. Barbarito et al., A software framework for research on intracranial aneurysm management and treatment risk assessment
- M.Steghöfer et al., Integration of a 3D visualization and modeling software into a workflow-oriented environment for cardiac therapy planning applications
- O. Camara et al., Patient-specific computational models of the heart for a Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy planning platform
- B.Martí et al., QuantiDOPA: An automatic quantification software for nuclear medicine imaging in movement disorder diseases
The following posters related to GIMIAS were presented:
- P. Omedas et al., Exemplar prototypes based on GIMIAS, a workflow oriented platform for the development of Biomedical prototypes. Download poster.
- B. Marti et al., FocusDET: A multimodal application to locate epileptogenic foci in intractable partial epilepsy. Download poster.
- L. Carotenuto et al., CardioLab: development of a software suite for characterization and quantification of myocardial pathologies. Download poster.