Version 1.1.0 released
Created on Tuesday, 06 July 2010 23:00
GIMIAS 1.1.0 is released.
This release is open source under BSD License.
GIMIAS can be downloaded directly from the download section of GIMIAS website.
In the download area you will find the following material available:
- GIMIAS Installer for Windows 32 bit and Windows 64 bit, and a new experimental release in Linux!!
- User Manual that describes GIMIAS features, the framework, and how to download and build GIMIAS to create your plugin.
- New features document, with description of the new features included in the release.
- Access to source of the stable version. For first time the code of GIMIAS it has SVN anonymous access.
- Doxygen documentation
- Csnake and StarNewModule utilities.
- There is also available sample data from the download section to test the application.
Some of the new features in this release includes (videos available on Youtube):
- Multi view
- Signal viewer
- Workflow manager
- Manual segmentation tool
- CGNS writer and improved reader
If you find bugs using GIMIAS please report it in Mantis:
You can also send your comments to the GIMIAS mailing list: